Saturday, August 21, 2010

i pay 25 pesos for...

i was meeting my friend, bing, at the school supplies store this afternoon.

 then, we went to N*** to buy something for the classroom. before entering the store, we need to leave our things to the bagage counter. the in-charge in return gave us the duplicated numbercard, one for the bagage and one for us-the customer.

we were checking every cabinet displayed in one lane of the store for some material we needed for the room.. we were looking at the number flashcards, notebooks, glue, scotch tapes and others. i was about to pay for the materials i bought to the cashier when i noticed i was not holding the numbercard anymore. we returned to where we passed by. we searched the floor and under the cabinets...

we searched the displaying cabinets hoping that i left the numbercard in their. but, no sign of it. i asked the in-charge if i could still get my bag though i couln't present to him the numbercard. he said, yes. but, i have to pay P50.00.. fifty pesos is big amount enough for the numbercard. but, it is my fault why it was lost. so, i just agreed to him that i would pay for it so that he could returned to me my bag. i aproached the cashier, before giving the money i pleaded if P25.00 is enought payment for the lost numbercard. fortunately she nodded.

well, it was not really a bad day for me. i saved 50%..lol

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 24, 2010 at 7:19 AM , Blogger ruthinian said...

Looks like you already found your Fairy Blogmother. Good for you. Or was it you who fix your blog's problem? I'm sorry of the late reply I have other blogs that I manage and I can't keep track all of them. Thanks for visiting Ruthilicious anyway.

 
At August 26, 2010 at 6:13 AM , Blogger this is me, the strawberry said...

hello ma'am. yes, i already fixed my prob. the reason i wasn't able to access to my blogger account was bec someone hacked my account. thanks to google for helping me out to solve my prob:-) ingat lagi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home